Last Updated: February 14, 2020
This Policy does not form part of any employment contract or contract to provide services. If you provide services to us through or in connection with another company, we are not responsible for that company’s privacy practices.
1. Types of Personal Information We Handle
We collect, store, and use various types of personal information through the application and recruitment process or during your relevant engagement or employment with us. We collect such information either directly from you or (where applicable) from another person or entity, such as an employment agency or consultancy, background check provider, or other referral sources.
The type of information we have about you depends on your role with us and may include, where applicable:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, copies of identification documents, such as driver’s licenses, passports, and visas, and other government-issued documents, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment, or engagement information such as application forms and information included in a resume, cover letter, or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process; and background screening results and references.
- Career information such asjob titles; work history; work dates and work locations; employment, service or engagement agreements; information about skills, qualifications, experience, publications, speaking engagements, and preferences (e.g., mobility); and professional memberships
- Financial information such as salary, payroll; and bank account (direct deposit for payroll and reimbursement account), and tax information.
- Business travel and expense information such as travel itinerary information, corporate expenses and Zenreach company credit card usage.
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Internet, electronic network, and device activity and device information and related identifiers such as information about your use of the Zenreach company network and communication systems, including user IDs, passwords, IP addresses, device IDs, web logs, and audit trails of system access.
- Geolocation information for device recovery if you use an Zenreach-issued device.
- Audio or visual information such asrecordings of customer support calls; recorded presentations in which you participate; and photographs taken at Zenreach functions.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, criminal history, and other information to help us monitor compliance with equal opportunity legislation.
- Health information about you, and, if applicable, your beneficiaries, such as medical conditions and other information provided in statement of health forms, disability status, health and safety incidents or accidents, sickness records, and health issues requiring adaptations to your working environment or working practices.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We collect, use, share, and store personal information for our and our service providers’ business and operational purposes, which include, where applicable:
- HR management and administration, including training, compensation and benefits, invoices, leave scheduling, career development, performance appraisals and recognition, investigating and resolving inquiries and complaints, providing references, succession planning, organizational changes, fraud prevention and investigation, preparing analyses and reports, and communicating with our workforce about updates or relevant information about perks, benefits and discounts, and changes to Zenreach products and services.
- Performance of business operations, including providing and monitoring IT systems for any lawful purpose; maintaining accounts and internal directories, crisis management, protecting occupational health and safety; participating in due diligence activities related to the business; business succession planning and conducting internal analyses and audits.
- Recruitment, including job advertising, interviewing, and selecting and hiring new staff.
- Security operations, including detecting security incidents, debugging and repairing errors, and preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution; and monitoring and controlling access to company premises and locations (including through use of CCTV).
- Safeguarding Zenreach and the service, including the protection of Zenreach, our employees, users, partners, and others.
- Legal Compliance such as complying with anti-bribery, tax, social security and immigration obligations, and responding to and cooperating with legal or regulatory requests and investigations.
3. With Whom We Share Personal Information
We will disclose workforce personal information to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances (where applicable):
- Internally: to other Zenreach personnel where necessary to carry out the purposes described in this Policy, including to your manager, human resources, payroll, IT, legal and finance.
- Service Providers: such as compensation and benefits providers, tax and other professional advisors, technology service providers, corporate card issuers, travel management providers, travel providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment businesses (in relation to contractors or agency workers).
- Partners or Affiliates: with partners and affiliates such as Greenfield Labs and Sequoia One.
- For Business Operations: to provide another entity (such as a potential or existing business counterparty or customer) with a means of contacting you in the normal course of business, for example, by providing your contact details, such as your phone number and email address.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposes: to seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes: in connection with a sale, purchase, or merger.
- At Your Request: in order to fulfill your requests.
4. How to Contact Us About this Policy – If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact email@example.com.