Terms of Service
Effective Date: February 23, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS DETAILED IN THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER SECTION BELOW. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Thank you for using the services offered on the Zenreach website available at: http://www.zenreach.com (the “Services”). Zenreach (“Zenreach,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) has adopted the following terms of service governing your use of the Services (the “Terms”).
1. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
Compliance with Laws.
You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party.
The Services are not intended for users under 18 years of age. By accessing or using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. ZENREACH ACCOUNT
You may be required to create an account to use some of the features of the Services. You must keep your password confidential and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, all changes and updates submitted through your account, and all activities that occur in connection with your account. In creating an account, you represent to us that all information you provide in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as necessary to keep it accurate. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by contacting us at the information provided below and to change your password.
3. OUR CONTENT AND YOUR LICENSE
Ownership of Our Content.
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our content, including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding third party content (“Our Content”). We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that the Services contain original works that have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitute valuable intellectual property of us and such others. You agree to protect our proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by contacting us using the information below.
Your License to Our Content.
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, print and distribute Our Content only for your personal, noncommercial use; however, you may not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on, or in conjunction with, Our Content. Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright or other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
4. YOUR CONTENT AND OUR LICENSE
By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on the Services, including for example contributing to our blog or using a chat feature (“Your Content”), you represent and warrant that: (1) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights to Your Content; (2) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms; and, (3) Your Content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
With respect to Your Content, you grant Zenreach, its affiliates and related entities, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from Your Content, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You grant us the right to use Your Content for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
If you choose to provide feedback, comments or suggestions for improvements to the Services or otherwise (in written or oral form) (“Feedback”), you represent and warrant that (a) you have the right to disclose the Feedback, (b) the Feedback does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and (c) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of any third party or parties. By sending us any Feedback, you further (i) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (ii) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, (iii) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works from, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Zenreach and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback. This Feedback section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services. All rights in this section are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
5. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation;
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or other advertising materials;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempts to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal or private information about other users;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
If you believe content on the Services violates the above restrictions, please contact us via the information provided below. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND ADVERTISEMENTS
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time. Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability. Upgrades or updates of the Services may be made available from time to time. We do this to improve the quality of the Services that we provide to you and other users.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION
Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZENREACH, AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND LICENSORS (“ZENREACH PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE OF THEM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ZENREACH PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE PROVIDED WITH DUE SKILL, CARE AND DILIGENCE, THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT THE SERVICE’S CONTENT IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. THE ZENREACH PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA OR CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Zenreach Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (ii) your access to and use of the Services; (iii) your violation of any rights of another party; or (iv) your breach of these Terms. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
9. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You can terminate your use of the Services at any time by ceasing further use of the Services. We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your violation of these Terms. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
10. ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION 10 CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
You and Zenreach agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions.
Initial Dispute Resolution. Most disputes can be resolved without resort to arbitration. If you have any dispute with us, you agree that before taking any formal action, you will contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide a brief, written description of the dispute and your contact information. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with one another, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
Binding Arbitration. Except as provided herein, if we cannot resolve a dispute informally, any dispute will be resolved only by binding arbitration in San Francisco, CA or another location that we have both agreed to, and not in courts of general jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted under the rules of JAMS that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (referred to as the “JAMS Rules”) and under the rules set forth in these Terms. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in these Terms, the rules set forth in these Terms will govern. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. You may, in arbitration, seek any and all remedies otherwise available to you pursuant to your state’s law.
If you decide to initiate arbitration on behalf of the company or legal entity you represent, you will be required to pay the arbitration initiation fee as well as any additional deposit required by JAMS to initiate your arbitration. You also agree to pay the costs of the arbitration proceeding. Other fees, such as attorney’s fees and expenses of travel to the arbitration, will be paid in accordance with JAMS Rules. To start an arbitration, you or we must do the following things:
- Write a Demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Claim and the amount of damages sought to be recovered. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at http://www.jamsadr.com.
- Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee, to: JAMS, Two Embarcadero Center, Suite 1500, San Francisco, CA 94111; (415) 774-2609.
- Send one copy of the demand for arbitration to us at the U.S. mailing address listed below. We will send a copy of the demand for arbitration to you at the email or mailing address we have on file for you.
Each of us will be entitled to get a copy of non-privileged relevant documents in the possession or control of the other party and to take a reasonable number of depositions. All such discovery will be in accordance with procedures approved by the arbitrator. This Section does not alter in any way the statute of limitations that would apply to any claims or counterclaims asserted by either party.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to your use of the Services and the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or voidable, whether a claim is subject to arbitration, or the question of waiver by litigation conduct. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be written and shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
Class Action Waiver.
Both parties agree that any claims or controversies between us must be brought against each other on an individual basis only. That means neither you nor we can bring a claim as a plaintiff or class member in a class action, consolidated action, or representative action. The arbitrator cannot combine more than one person’s or entity’s claims into a single case, and cannot preside over any consolidated, class or representative proceeding (unless we agree otherwise). And, the arbitrator’s decision or award in one person’s or entity’s case can only impact the person or entity that brought the claim, not other Zenreach customers, and cannot be used to decide other disputes with other customers.
This Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services.
11. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We may, at any time and for any reason make changes to the Terms. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted on the Services and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the Services or via email. If you continue to use the Services after the changes become effective, then you shall be deemed to have accepted those changes. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must cease using the Services.
12. GOVERNING LAW/WAIVER
The parties agree that these Terms and any disputes arising out of these Terms or the Services shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and for claims not subject to arbitration, such claims shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of Santa Clara, California or the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. The parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California or the Northern District of California, and to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
13. GENERAL PROVISIONS
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement and Waiver.
Linking and Framing.
You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
14. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to these Terms of the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Zenreach (“Sponsor”), Sponsor Partners and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Zenreach, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Zenreach containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Zenreach Customer Satisfaction survey and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Zenreach accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Zenreach.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 06 April 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place no later than 15 April 2021.
10. The winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card digitally via the email address provided.
11. Zenraech accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 15 April 2021 and must verify their email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Zenreach within 7 days of being notified by Zenreach, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Zenreach shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Zenreach shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Zenreach through Amazon digitally.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 15 April 2021 by sending an email to email@example.com with the following in the subject line: “Zenreach customer satisfaction survey winner.”
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Zenreach retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Zenreach’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Zenreach and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name, title and company for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Zenreach and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Zenreach accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Zenreach further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Zenreach for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Zenreach reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Zenreach in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Zenreach shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
23. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.
24. Promoter: Zenreach (1 Letterman Dr, San Francisco, CA 94129)